Webcam is where fun begins

Fun began to mellow down after getting bored at just chatting by typing into keyboard and running out of imaginations to cyber sex. I began to start clicking on other chatters webcam icon but couldnt see anyone as I didn't have a webcam yet. So I went shopping for one. Once I got it to work.... I was hooked to cam to cam chat.

Sexy and horny girls from Malaysia help elevate my online chat fun level to the next.

It was so fun watching people. I then began to look for cam to cam sex chat... And soon i realized it was so difficult to even get thru to the main topics before the girls just slipped away.

Sexy and horny Malaysian girl
Webcam chat and tease show 
By chance I was introduced to a filipino chat room where there were always girls willing to just show their bodies or ready to strip tease on cam. All I had to do was ask for permission politely. Before long I was asking in template taglog in order to view them. Some of them had so much viewers that I had to wait before I can get hooked up to their cams! Most were pretty and young and some just showed bodies but who cares as long as I can see what I wanted to.

Cam to cam sex chat was more fun than I had imagined, almost like the real thing at the time only you can't touch them. It was a form of cheap thrill for me. Instead of just looking for sex chat online friends, I tried a wild idea to get more cheap thrill easily... I just ask directly if they'd like to watch me strip for them... New fun began...

I began to do less sex chat as I lost steam with it. So i just went back to casual chats and casually ask those ladies if they mind if i remove my clothes... piece by piece gradually until i'm sitting naked on cam. No sexually implicit topics involved, just that i'm chatting and they are looking at me from head to my waist line. Only if they request to see more then I reveal more. THAT WAS MORE FUN. More exciting to have ladies watching me naked as we chat. 

Some even didnt mind me masturbating (with their permission first) while we chat. Ended up, some became regular chat friends/cam show buddies, fuck buddies once they got comfortable with me. Eventually, a few became my good fuck friends (good fuck buddy as well ad good friends after we established a good relations with each other). A Taiwanese lady even play live (yahoo online games) strip poker with me almost every other day!