Sexy malaysian girl, horny indonesian girl and me - threesome

Previously i had already met each of these 2 super sexy horny girls separately. both were adventurous.

Alice is the sexy and horny Malaysian girl from Ipoh whom I have described how we met online in my earlier post and sexy horny Ann be the Indonesian girl from Jakarta whom I have also described how we met.

Ann only comes to sg once a month and stays for about 3 days on each visit. she will calls me whenever she has time to spare before flying home to Jakarta.

sexy and horny Malaysian girl
Sexy and horny girls from Malaysia and Indonesia
There was a day when i was to meet Alice as usual, we would usually arrange to meet at lavender train station on Saturdays late morning for brunch nearby. i was already at the cafe waiting for her when she arrive... she was wearing a pair of tiny shorts and a matching butterfly top to make her C-cup boobies less prominent as i had expected. just as we were eating and doing small talks on how our week went by, my phone rang... it was Ann... what a coincidence! That's the most appropriate time to call since i had wanted to do threesome. I picked up my phone and answer....

"Hey Harry,  it's me..."
 a happy and chirpy voice rang into my ear.

I replied...

"I knew it was you as I have been anticipating your call these few day. You have a plan for us today or tomorrow?"


"Well... just wanna get some lapping... if you know what I mean. Before flying back home later tonight... that's if you have time for me..."


"well... umm... actually i am now with another chatter... tell you what, let me call you back in about 15 minutes ok?"

as i finished my sentence, Alice gave me a wink and a naughty smile...

"Sure do... just ring me up whether you can meet me or not so that i can plan out the rest of my day"...

ann replied in her most sexy voice...

as i put down my phone, Alice asked if the caller is my other fuck buddy.... i replied

 "well, she is the one from Jakarta who comes into town once as month... we do meet up for dinner or drinks and had fun but not all the time as we agreed that we only do sex when both of us agree. other wise its just a social get together session."

Alice was smiling at me as she sips her cola and then she remained silent for a brief moment before asking....

"will it be ok if you bring me along to meet her?"

i was stunned for a moment before i said...

"sure, but let me check with Ann first..."

the next moment, we were on our way to meet Ann at her hotel nearby where she often stays. ann was already sitting at the lounge bar when we arrive, she was wearing a sexy white little tight short dress with slight make up, being a friendly girl, she gave me a short wet kiss as i stood beside her after introducing Alice. as we kissed, i ran my hands down her back from her shoulder to her butt to check if she was wearing any underwear as we both hated underwear... she wasn't wearing anything under her dress at all!!

We sat at the bar for a while with a drink and chatted some. during this short 15 minutes or so, both Alice and Ann hit it off so well that they became best of friends!!! at least that's a first good sign for me.

finally i couldnt wait anymore and suggested that we move upstairs to ann's room... both the girls just turn and walked away like little girls giggling away as if i wasnt there at all... i said to myself...

"well... threesome on the way... woohoo".

once we got into sexy horny Ann's room and locked the door, Ann simply pushed me onto her bed when I wasn't expecting it. the moment i turn around on my back, Ann pounced on me with her tight short dress pulled up to her waist and without panties... crawled right up and sat on my face and pushing her pussy over my mouth looking for my tongue!!! almost at the same time Alice sat down across my knees so that i couldn't kick, pulled down my pants, whipped out my hard cock and gave me a good sexy horny Chinese girl hand job.... how can i ask them to stop when i usually give tongue lashing to pussy and get masturbation separately. after a few minutes, i felt something warm and wet over my cock... oh man... sexy horny Alice was giving me a damn good sexy horny Chinese girl blow job. as sexy and horny girl Alice continues to suck on my cock, my tongue was working harder on Ann's pussy... working from her clitoris down and up until i felt her trying to push her pussy tighter over my mouth. Alice really know how to tell when im about to cum... i could have climaxed together with Ann after i felt like a short gush of her cum juice in my mouth and she fell off me. at the same time, I felt like exploding but Alice just stopped sucking and  left me hanging like I could just die almost immediately... I immediately scream out...

"Alice, please don't stop... make me shoot my cums....."

and then she replied...

"my ass.... you still have 4 mouths to feed... 2 pussies and 2 mouths.... hahaha..."

I protested...

"oh man... that was very cruel to leave me hanging like this..."

Before I got out of my disappointment, Ann was already naked and removing my pants!! and Alice just stood there laughing her head off... Ann said...

"come on guys... lets go shower and have some soapy fun..."

I knew what that means and wasted no time jumping up from bed... and shouted to ann...

"lets get Alice naked too.... hahaha" and Alice was naked and helpless and kind of shocked...

once in the shower, Ann gave me a soapy rub down using her huge boobies from face to tummy... followed by using her ass to rub my ass and cock... as she was rubbing my cock between my tummy with her ass, my cock penetrated her pussy unexpectedly!!! I immediately held her hips and began fucking her from behind.... raw!!! and this was exciting as Alice was watching all that happened.... I felt so high and Ann was just helpless as i humped her like a horse..... as I asked Alice to come to us, Ann managed to break away from my grasp and said...


"I will be back"... like she was the terminator.

I didn't care what she said and pull Alice to me and start to work on her boobies and play her pussy... she immediately return in kind by giving me her sexy and horny girl hand job... a while later, she was on her knees giving me a damn good blow job and she was really good at it.

my eyes were closed while i was enjoying Alice sucking my cock, I felt hands on my butt and knew that has to be sexy and horny Ann... she was fondling my butt and my chest and occasionally ran her fingers between my butt crack touching my anus and finger point pressure against my anus and inserting her fingers into my anus  ... that feeling was awesome!!!

just as I was enjoying the pleasures... i felt something thick, warm and slimy pushing up to my anus!!! penetrating me!!!!.... my eyes were opened immediately, felt the thing went deeper up into my ass... at the moment, Ann was laughing behind me and saying....

"I just fucked your ass with my dildo.... hahahaha"

sexy and horny Malaysian girl
Humping sexy and horny Indonesian girl Ann's butt
when I was about to swear at her... she pushed her dildo up deeper and started to pump my ass with it...

"I told you i would give you a fuck some day right"....

at that instant, I shot my cums right into Alice mouth.... that was the most awesome orgasms I ever had...

the next moment, I was fucking Alice on the bed and Ann had her strap-on dildo fucking my ass in turn.... that was so kinky that everyone has their ass fucked and creamed by me at the end of the day.... I shot cums 5 times in about 4 hours... sexy horny Ann just knew what to do by fucking my ass so that I could feed 4 mouths with my cums....

**** the next adventure will be meeting filipino lady in her mid 40's along with her friend while holidaying in town...

**** pls send me a comment if you liked my wild experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment