Sexy Ann From Indonesia Is Back With Her Notti Friend

Can't really remember when I last met sexy horny Indonesian girl Ann along with sexy and horny Malaysian girl Alice but I sure meet Alice quite often. Anyway, it has been a long time since  I received an email from Ann just out of the blue.

She was to drop by for a short shopping trip with her friend (Peony), who is of Indonesian Chinese decent. Ann shared with her about our three-some and how she enjoyed that great session with me and Alice. Ann's story caught Peony's attention and she kept asking Ann if she would introduce us to her. Despite Peony was already attached, Ann was reluctant at first but her insistence broke Ann down. So, Ann introduce me to Peony first and that was the plan.

sexy and horny malaysian girl
Sexy and horny Ann giving me blow job

I was to look them up at their hotel in Orchard area one Saturday afternoon......... 
   

Peony opened the door and i said.....

Me: Hi I'm Harry. You must be Peony

Peony: Hi Harry, please come in, Ann is in the bathroom and I believe she's almost done.

Just as I entered their room, Sexy horny girl Ann walked out from the bathroom with her long hair bun up and naked.

Ann: Hey Harry! Have have you been man....

She walked towards me to give me a little hug and a friendly kiss.

Ann: Damn... Seeing you made me horny and I missed your hot dick.

Right before Peony, she climbed onto the bed doggy and said....

Ann: Come to me baby.... just give me a few hard thrusts with your hard cock. My pussy is welcoming you.

sexy horny girl back for good fuck

Hearing that, I whipped out my hard cock, walked towards her.... holding her hips with a single thrust, I went all the way in deep followed by a few more hard thrusts.....

Ann: Fuck me Harry..... I love it. Don't stop till I say......

She was moaning and screaming and must have been a few minutes later.... she just drop down flat on her tummy.... squirming a bit.....

Ann: Damn good Harry.... Damn good!!!

As I tug my cock back into my pants, I noticed Peony's eyes were wide opened... obviously she was in a state of shock watching what we did.

Ann interjected..... while laughing....

Ann: Hey Peony, You wanted to meet Harry and to see how we play. Girl...this is just dessert. And I don't care if you want to back off now. You got to fuck harry and eat Alice's pussy....

Peony: Ermm... I.... er....

Me: Don't worry Peony. No worries, Ann's just trying to scare you. You can just watch and touch us if you don't want to do anything....

Peony: I.... I....

We were laughing so loudly that Alice could hear us as she walked towards our room along the corridor and pressed the door bell once.

Upon hearing the door bell, I went to open the door to invite Alice to come in.

Alice: Hi Harry, have I missed anything yet?

Ann: He just fucked me good.... I'm still having contractions..... Mmmmm.... I'm still horny... How I envy you staying so near to him. Fuck on demand.

Alice: Yeah... Fuck on demand.... haha

Me: Alice, this lady here is Peony and she wants to try eating pussy and fuck me at the same time....

Peony was getting a bit uneasy at our jokes and openness to sex.

Ann: You can't back off now Peony... This is what you kept pestering me for.

Peony: But... but I didn't expect all of you to be so open to sex and fuck just like that!!!

Alice: don't be afraid, I was like you the first time I met with Ann.... It will be fun. Come on guys, I bought us some drinks and snacks. Hey Ann, You done contracting? You damn weak you know...

Ann: Fuck you Alice... you fuck him often and this was my first fuck since our last mini orgy... I will make sure Harry and me to fuck all your holes later....

Alice: yeah right... take all of you on.

As we sat down for our drinks, we began to get naked... except Peony who was still kind of stunned.

Ann: Harry, why don't you help Peony to get out of her dress....

I moved towards Peony from behind, pulled up her dress and lift it off her slowly... slowly and lightly, I undo her bras and pulled down her thongs.

Me: Damn me Peony.... you have such beautiful curves and C boobies with pinkish nipples.... if you allow I would love to fuck you off right now....

I began to lick her ear lopes and neck her. Hands grabbing both boobs and fingering her harden nipples. I ran my right hand down south and delighted to feel that she is smooth.... At this point, she did not resist so I pressed my erected cock against her butt crack as I continued to caressed her boobs and clit.

All this while, Ann and Alice were softly cheering us. As I watched Ann, she pulled out a 2 headed dildo from her bag. Inserted one end into ass and handed the other end to Alice....

Ann: Come on Alice.... lets do some warm up.... take it... into your pussy or ass up to you..... Ohhh

Alice turned to sit facing Ann, took the other end of the dildo, moistened it with her saliva and inserted it into her ass as well.....

sexy and horny malaysian girl


They began to enjoy themselves as their moans get louder and closing in to each other as the dildo disappeared into their asses.....

I could hear Peony's breathing got deeper. I made thrusting movements behind her to check if she's getting into rythm with me.... she was. I gradually spread open her legs while we still standing with my dick lean tightly on her ass. Moved my hands to hold her hips tight as I motioned her to just leaned forward to support herself on the edge of a table. Once she was in position, I slid my cock down her butt crack until my dick is free to look for her pussy. I was teasing her first by just poking lightly around to get her pussy wet until I felt the wet hole, I stayed in position and began hammering her lightly. Getting my cock in a bit and then draw out and repeat the actions until she began to moan louder.....

As she moans louder, I fucked her faster and faster..... she cummed in under 5 minutes and slumped onto the table with my cock still in her pussy.

Ann was laughing the moment she saw Peony squirming....

Ann: See...I told you he's long and big and you may not last long.... haha. Hey Harry, give it to her in her ass man.... give her a good one. She told me you can shoot into her ass.....

Me: Yes ma'am.... Peony... here I come....

I pulled out my dick from Peony's pussy. Still wet with her cunt juice, I spat some saliva onto her ass and slowly pushed my cock into her anal.....

Peony: Stop, please stop.... it hurts.....

Ann: You just relax... look at me and Alice... we got it in easily. Just relax.

Alice: Yeah... First penetration is always painful. But the pain will go away after a while.... just relax and rub your pussy.... it will be nice.

Push by push, my cock began to slid into her ass. Peony was almost like crying but after a while she began to moan....

Peony: Oh man.... this is real nice.... ahhh...oh..

Both Ann and Alice cummed at the same time and Ann squirted a bit onto Alice tummy....

Alice: What the fuck.....

Ann: Sorry.... Can't help it... CUMMED HUGE!!! Let's go fuck Harry while he's fucking Peony.

They moved to my rear.... lube up the dildo and with a single push, it went deep into my ass. Alice asked Ann to turn around and put the other end of the dildo into her pussy.

Within a minute.... I cummed into Peony's ass.


sexy and horny malaysian girl
Sexy horny girl Peony ass cream pie 

Peony: I am FUCKED..... I love it in my ass.... I want more..... mmmm.... I WANT MORE....

Everyone had at least a fuck in a hole.........

No comments:

Post a Comment