Filipina Maid Invited Me To Fuck Her

I was at home humping sexy and horny Malaysian girl Alice's ass when my phone rang so I asked Alice to lower her sexy moans as I answer my phone.

"Hi Harry, this is Joy. Remember me?" she said from the other end.

Me: "Of course I do. You had a good time screwing me hard. How can I forget you"

Joy: "I just want to let you know that I will be going home real soon and..... I.... erm...

Me: "Happy for you going home for good"

Joy: "Thanks. Since our last meeting, I shared it with one of my best friend and she is also working here as domestic helper. She expressed interest in getting to know you. So I want to hook you up with her before I leave if you don't mind"

Me: "That's great. When can we do......... "

Before I could finish my sentence, Alice let out loud.... "FUCK ME HARD HARRY.... FUCK ME HARD AND FAST..... I'M CUMMING..... "

sexy and horny malaysian girl
Sexy and horny filipina fucked


Me: "Hey Joy, could hold for a second.... please don't hang up"

I was back to give Alice my final hard and quick thrusts in her tight ass. At this point, Alice was screaming louder and I felt like shooting into her ass as well.... In less than a minute later, Alice let out her final scream of ecstacy followed by me unloading my thick cums in her sore anus. Blood was still gushing up into my head when I heard Joy calling me.... hey Harry, What's up there, You fucking some girl there?

I quickly picked up my phone....

Me: "Oh yes, just satisfied my horny fuck buddy and she's now cleaning up my dick.

Joy: "Oh I see. Hope I didn't interrupt too much"

Me: "No worries, she's happy and she's giving me a blow job now. But I guess her ass is sore..."

Joy: "Ooooh... she enjoys anal sex too"

Me: "Yeah she does"

Joy: "By the way, I do have one more agenda..... I want you to fuck me good before I leave. Can you do that?"

Me: "You kidding me. Yeah I want to fuck you good. When can we do that?"

Joy: "I will let you know again after I arranged with my friend"

Me: "Great! Can I bring my fuck buddy along? It will be fun... 4P... 3 girls 1 guy"

Alice was fingering herself as she gave me a sexy slutty look. A look that she liked what she heard  me saying I will ask her along for another fuck session party.

Joy: "Wonderful. My friend enjoy that. I will call you soon to confirm ok"

The moment I put down my phone, Alice whipped out her dildo, inserted it into her pussy to wet it then ordered me to lay face down on my bed. Spread my legs apart and fuck my ass with it.... Damn nice... Just love to get fucked by a girl with dildo.

Unfortunately, on the day we were supposed to meet, Alice and Joy's friend had period so they decided to give it a missed. It was just me and Joy.

Joy came to my place as arranged. The moment she got into my apartment, she knelt down to give me a quickie blow job in full view of my door.

With my door wide open, I gathered her to a corner of my living room to continue sucking on my cock like she was starved for the longest time.

While I was enjoying her blowing my cock with my eyes closed, she said....

Joy: "Come fuck me raw and fuck me good.... my pussy and ass. I want your thick cum flowing out my ass"

Right away, I was humping her doggy style in her pussy first then her ass. It was her first try at anal sex. She was literally crying as I start to penetrate her raw in the ass.

Joy: " Fuck me Harry, it's painful man!!!"

Me: "Just try to relax and go with my motions....."

I spat some saliva over her anus and my cock and repeat a series of tight thrusts. The moment, my dick head penetrated her anus, she cried out.... "Oh my god.... Hurts bad.... but don't stop. Keep fucking me...."

Eventually, after like 5 minutes, my cock was completely inside her ass. I began to hump her with increasing intensity....

Joy: "FUCK YOU HARRY... IT HURTS LIKE A BITCH. FUCK ME HARDER!!!!"

Soon, I had the urge to shoot cums....

Joy: "Shoot me good Harry.... shoot your cums into my ass"

I screamed "FUCK YOU JOY, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU!!!!" and I shot a huge load in her ass. I pulled out my dick slowly followed by a few drops of cum flowing down past her pussy.

Once I'm out, she just stood up, pulled up her panties and jeans without cleaning out my cums first. Before she left, she lead me by my dick into my bathroom to wash me up. Kissed my lips and said...

Joy: "This is by far the best fuck I ever had and my first anal fuck as well. Thank you Harry for being a gentleman. My friend will call you one of these days. She's just curious and wants to fuck your ass"

She grabbed her bag, turn to walk towards my still opened front door and left. That was the last I saw her.

No comments:

Post a Comment