Sexy filipina OFW strip on cam for the first time

As i discovered a thrilling way to have some fun at online chat rooms. i was not able to find them as easily as i thought. in fact i got more girls smirked at me then to find my style of exhibition entertaining. of course there are some who got put off or felt disgusted by my approach which i dont blame them......

Sexy and horny Malaysian girl
Sexy horny Pinay stripping on cam for the first time

i believe everyone has a choice to choose which kind of fun and thrill they deemed appropriate so i would tell them first that i do show on cam for them if they dont mind watching me. some good natured ones would nicely reject my offers to entertain them and just preferred to chat with me without my live cam, some were just curious and asked for just a peep to see whats in for them before they decide if they wanna chat with me. and there were some who were nasty... i dont have to elaborate. there are also some who just ask if i can masturbate as they watch.

Fuck friend is forever

i would say its not easy to find chatters who were open to any fun offered to them via online chats. almost never get to chat with most again even though i don't asked them to do anything they dont wanna do and its just me doing the show stuffs with their agreements.

i took a while before i realized i may need to find someone with an open mind who can accept all kind of fun and thrill even just as an audience only. so i changed my approach  to start by introducing myself first and then get to know them better if we happened to chat again later in future. and it went well.

i remember it was a Saturday afternoon while chatting in Singapore room 1 in Yahoo Chat, i PM a girl to ask if she wish to chat after all the initial ASL thingy. almost immediately, she replied and we started chatting away. she was a fun loving girl of 22 at the time and she was a filipina working as a care giver in Israel. from that day on we chatted quite regularly after her shift work thus building our trusts and knew each other better despite the rule of the thumb that we don't reveal 100% facts online. anyway, our friendship grew till we can chat about anything except SEX life which she say will not be discussed. i respected that and gave her my words.

Sexy horny Pinay stripping

Somewhere between our chats, i did mentioned to her that i wanted to try showing myself on cam and never try it before (obviously i lied on tat one...oops). she just giggled at it and changed topic so i just moved along. sometime later, she startled me by bringing up my last topic that i wanted to try showing on cam... so i took a step further by asking if she will be my first audience... the next thing she began watching me taking off my clothes. i could still remember she looked so comfortable and giggling away as i stood stark naked in front of her... we both just couldn't stop laughing and making fun of me... stay tune for more about getting to know another fun, sexy and horny girl from Malaysia....

she began to warm up with me as she occasionally hinted me that she wanted to see me naked on cam :) and of course i never rejected her requests. Until one fine day when she asked if she could show me some pics of her in single-piece swim suit! how could i reject her kind offer. she looked really cute and nice in them. so i just tried by asking if she took those pics herself and pushed a bit by asking if she had any with 2-pieces swim suits.... bingo!

on our next chat session, she happily showed them to me... that wowed me. during these periods, i didn't asked if she would get naked on cam for me because i didn't want to scare her off as we hit it off really well as friends. we had some really fun conversations about our daily life and what we wanted to do in our own lives and shared our hilarious moments with each other.

pretty pinay chatter stripping on cam

Gradually we began chatting every day without fail and never seemed to run out of topics and she gets really comfortable chatting and seeing me naked walking around my apartment. then the moment came when she suddenly asked if i would masturbate while she watch.... she got what she wanted.... She just giggled and laughing away. she told me she had never had any fun watching other guys doing it except me... perhaps we already got comfortable with each other. not long after that, she surprised me by asking if i would like to watch her strip!!! i almost fell off my seat,  i mean how could i reject her offer! i could tell that was her first try as she was so shy as she was removing her clothes slowly..... until she was completely NAKED.... I WAS THRILLED!!! SHE WAS NAKED !!! at that point i was so speechless as i didn't think she would do it but she did it. i paused a while and asked if i could masturbate while watching her and she agreed.... oh man that was exciting. at first she couldn't see me jerking off as i didn't want to turn her off but she told me she wanted to watch me jerk off as well in full view until i cum she wanted to watch my cum close up. cool wasn't it. from then on... we always chat and got naked at the same time and me jerking off 2 to 3 times while she watch.... she also began sharing her sexy stories and that she loved to give blow jobs to her ex-boyfriends. seems like it just happened yesterday....