Interview By Alice From Ipoh

Sexy and horny Malaysian girl, Ipoh Alice had her 8 inches Dildo in my ass while masturbating me......

Me: Bitch.... don't slow down... jerk my cock faster.... ahhh.... i can feel cums cumming.... ooohhh

Alice: Fuck you Harry.... fuck You deep.

Me: UUUgghhh..... FUCK ME ALICE.... FUCK ME
sexy and horny malaysian girl
Cum on sexy and horny malaysian girl Alice
And I shot a big, whitish and sticky load of cum over my chest and tummy.... as I ejaculate, Alice fuck me deeper with longer and harder strokes.....



Once I settled down from my orgasms, she extracted her dildo slowly from my ass in twisting motion. brought it onto my tummy to spread cums all over my tummy and chests. While I was still enjoying her stroking my half erected dick, she gradually push the cum coated dildo back into my ass and slowly fuck me all over again....

Alice: It's so sexy to fuck you using your cum as lube.... I'm so horny now but I guess your dick will be out of action....

She then smile sexily at me and proceeded to give me a blow job trying to revive my limp dick. She gave up after about 10 minutes.... when I reminded her that she already had 2 loads in her cunt and ass earlier. Then she reluctantly moved forward to lay down beside me.

Alice: Hey Harry, can I interview you on why you enjoy your ass fucked by me or any girls but not by guys?

Me: Sure.... well, I'm not bisexual nor am I gay. I only fuck real girls. It was first suggested by Linda from Taiwan if I can show her penetrating my ass. I didn't like the idea at the time.

Alice: Was I the first girl to penetrate your ass?

Me: You were the first!! but prior to that I tried myself using a cucumber and I kind of like the painful feeling during penetration. I had the first biggest and longest orgasms the first time I did it and masturbated. So I thought it could be better if a girl would fuck my ass while another masturbate me.

Alice: So that time with Lyn and me was your first! awesome..... Thank you for giving me this interview. Now go doggy and I'll give you another fuck and later I will blow your cock until you beg me to stop.....

With that, she position my ass in front of her.... got another round of ass fuck and jerking.....

Am I lucky or what :D

1 comment: