First experience: Getting naked on YM chat

It began with casual and fun chat at any chat rooms with anyone about anything under the sky.

It was interesting and fun for the first few weeks until I felt bored by inane topics. Until someone pm me asking if I'm into sexy chat with horny girls! I was taken aback at first. I thought, what's there to lose... I'm just here for some fun. And there it goes, casual chats and sex chats along the way. After a few weeks, I began to masturbate as sex chats got me to a high. Gradually my appetite grew... I became focus just looking for online sex chats with any willing ladies... Not all are good sex chatters, some were just terrible who just wanted me to keep typing to make them feel horny. Only a minor few were really game enough to play along like in the real deal. They were actually nice ladies just there to get some occasional fun.

Sexy and horny Malaysian girl
Stripping on cam for sexy and horny ladies for the first time
I kind of feels uneasy at first being naked on cam but it felt nice being all naturally naked. Many asked why am i naked and showing on cam. Hell, I have no idea but I just like the feel of having nothing touching my skin and my dick can hang freely. After some time, i basically never wear anymore clothes to cover myself at home except when i have to be out. The girls that I met online were mainly sexy horny chinese and malay girls from Malaysia. A few were sexy horny girls from Indonesia, Taiwan and Singapore.

As i live alone, I even leave my door and windows open all day, (I live in a high rise apartment and no one can look into my space unless they walk right up to my door step). 

It's really nice to be naked and feeling sexy, especially when horny girls are watching.