How i got started with YM and meeting up sexy girls in person

Its a pity that Yahoo closed down its messenger service in late 2013.

This is to celebrate YM which gave me a different perspective since i first became a user in 2003, and here is my story...
l lead a simple life until i met my first girlfriend in 2001 and then she left me in 2003. thats when my story began.

Sexy and horny Malaysian girl
Yahoo Messenger 10.0
i was feeling very lost then that i didnt know what else to do other than working my ass off to drown my sorrows. what a loser i was at the time... during my off day while i was surfing the net, i discovered YM for the first time... my life was going to experience changes...

being new to chat app, i was amazed at how easy to look for friends (naive). i was having fun and soon i was getting bored at chatting. i began to explore with webcam chat....

this was where i started to get wild... but i always make sure to be nice to everyone i chat with and of legal age. Thus far, most that i met online were from overseas in asia. Mainly from Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan, China and Indonesia.

Singapore 2
Malaysia 3
Vietnam 1
Philippines 3
Taiwan 1
Thailand 2
Japan 1
China 1
Indonesia 2

I didnt meet all of them but mostly.

On top of these, there were some whom i met on the move and they were mostly locals and some from overseas but working locally. Girls from malaysia are sexy and horny.

All these meetings were on voluntary basis and some were just a simple coffee and chit chat date. Nothing grand as rules were agreed if sex is not agreeable, we will just chat as friends. Hence, mutual agreements before any kind of meet ups is important....

However, once trusts is established, rules can change.... again its base on mutual agreements.