Sexy Wati from Jakarta gave her best blow job

Met this sexy and horny Indonesian girl Wati at YM chat while she was in town for some business. it just began as simple "getting to know you" chat as this way was the best way to find out if she is into what i was looking for. As we chat on and off during her free time over a period of about 3 months, i began to make my first move by indirect suggestion with my wild fun ideas. she was still not warm about my suggestion so i approach from another angle.... by asking if she would watch me if each time she see me covering up less... she said she's fine as long as i don't give her intimate suggestions. BINGO... good start.

from then onward, after chatted for a while, i would ask if she's alright for me to remove my top... no strong objections. there we go, gradually i begin to wear lesser until I'm just in my underwear and she got comfortable. she even asked me to remove my clothes at times without me asking... right on track!

Sexy and horny girl Indonesian Wati
Sexy and horny Indonesian Wati giving blog job
still we don't chat about sex, but we sure have fun teasing each other. until when i could feel that she was comfortable, i began to ask if she is alright with me being naked while chatting with her. she agreed sheepishly... that's were the real fun on cam begins. i would go even further to ask if she would like to watch me do  underwear shows for  her where i will showcase to her all my underwear from speedo to thongs... she had a wild time and always enjoyed it. now she got so comfortable that she began asking me intimate questions like how i release myself. with that, i move further to ask if i can show her releasing myself... she said please show me how.... i began to strip down and start masturbating right in front of her on cam... did she had a wild time?... you bet she had.

shooting cum on sexy horny girl from Indonesia
Shot cums on sexy horny girl Wati from Indonesia
since then, while chatting with her, she would ask me to masturbate while she looked down my cam till I shoot my load of hot cums... after a while, i began to ask if we can meet when she came to town for business... she agreed!!!

i wasted no time when we first met... i drop the bomb and asked if she would like to go to a hotel for some fun. as expected, she rejected in a good manner so i decided she still not ready for the real stuffs and continue with our chats as usual. about a month later, i tried asking again. she agreed!!!

Sexy and horny girl from indonesia Wati
Sexy and horny Indonesian girl Wati
She was really good, tight ass and good with blow-job. the moment we got into our hotel room, she was all hands over me reaching for my dick almost immediately and gave me a good Malay girl style blow-job right away. Once condom is on, we were all over the room with every position imaginable almost non stop humping. repeat all over again after a quick change of condom... heaven on earth.

our meet-to-fuck sessions went on like twice a month for about 4 months before we chatted in shorter frequency until she just stopped chatting with me. anyway, i sure had a fucking wild time with her and i knew she enjoyed giving her best malay girl blow job to my chinese cock just as much.

On our last fuck session, we had a damn good fuck that she screamed and climaxed at least 3 times and squirted just before I shot my hot cums on her

fucking sexy horny girl from indonesia
Penetrating sexy and horny girl Indonesian Wati

At that time, I had quite a few regular online as well as off line chatters. Some were also my regular fuck mates of which sexy and horny Malaysian girl Alice became my best friend and best fuck and blow job buddy.