Surprise sexy guest before covid-19 lock-down

Has been about 5 years since meeting Alice the sexy Malaysian girl and few other fun girls. All of them has moved on with their lives. Either lost contact or found their true love eventually. 

Covid-19 in 2020 has somehow rekindled a short adventure for me unexpectedly.

Just a day before the lock-down here while driving to work for the day, I received an overseas call.... It was Alice.

Alice: hi how have you been? It's me Alice (the sexy and horny malaysian girl)

Me: oh hi, it's been a long time. 

Alice: look, I need your help. My sister is in town for a short work trip and suddenly Malaysian government decided to close the border... My sister is stranded so I hope you can accommodate her until she can return home to Ipoh...

Me: oh, that sucks... Sure you can ask her to come over or I can go pick her up from somewhere....

Alice: thanks. I know you can help... I will get her to find her way to your place in the evening.... her name is Esther.

Me: Oh alright, no problem. Please ask Esther to come over tonight.

The same work day for me was overly busy that i forgotten all about Esther coming over. I knocked off work and returned home to cook my dinner in my usual naked self (my apartment is unique in a way that it is a lone unit tucked away in a corner at level 12. Tallest block in a cluster so no one would peep into my apartment from the front or rear).

Once home, getting into my routine of playing my favorite music and getting naked I began to prepare dinner in my open kitchen which is in full view from the front door. At about 8pm, Alice called.

Alice: Hey, have you forgotten that Esther is coming over? She was shocked to see you stark naked in the kitchen that she didn't dare to call out to you.... She's now right outside your door (I can hear her giggling).   

Me: Oops... i'm sorry it slipped my mind. I'll go invite her in...

I hurried to pick up my keys but did not crossed my mind to cover myself up appropriately before unlocking my gate to welcome her in...

Me: Hi Esther, sorry..... (then I realised that I'm still naked)

Esther: hi.... erm... (she got embarrassed the moment she turned to look at me)... hi... errr... did my sister called.... ermm.... (she was blushing)

Me: oh I'm terribly sorry, please come in while I go put on something...

Esther: ermmm.... ok thanks.

After getting dressed as best to look more decent as I don't have any proper home wear attire, I showed Esther her temporary bedroom. 

Me: I thought your sister had told you about me before you agreed to come over....

Esther: Yes she did... but I thought she was just trying to be funny to scare me lor. 

Me: I just enjoy being naked and natural at home and i don't mean anything. Since you are not comfortable with me being naked i will keep myself covered up as much as I can ok.

I was indeed quite uncomfortable wearing something so I decided to retire early to sleep naked in my own room. The next morning, after I woke up I walked straight out of my bedroom to the kitchen to get a cup of water. As I turned around after closing my room door, my eyes locked with Esther's as she walked out of the kitchen. Her eyes began to slowly look down at my limped penis.... I could feel blood gushing right into my penis instantly.... 

Me: hi... erm... good morning...

I quickly walked past her to go to the bathroom realising I'm still naked and without anything to cover myself. After washing up I just walk back to my bedroom thinking Esther should be in her room. I was wrong, she was seated on the sofa...

Esther: Hey, you don't have to adjust yourself to suit me after all I'm the one to inconvenient you. Without your help I think I'll be sleeping in the street.

Me: Oh, no worries... you are still my guest after all

Esther: I spoke to my sister last night and she told me stories about you guys (she was trying hard not to giggle). She told me you may be weird but a true gentleman. No need to be afraid of you.

Me: Ok... so your sis told you about us huh...

Esther: Really.... you can just be yourself not wearing anything. I will get used to it seeing naked guy walking around at home (now she's giggle and blushed a bit).

A week has passed and still no sign of Malaysian border opening up. Esther has already gotten used to me being naked and near to each other at meal times and TV... I noticed she also beginning to pick stares at me while I'm doing my morning HIIT exercises. Especially when I'm doing squats.... she would crossed her legs tightly and pursing her lips each time I'm repeating lunging reps... noticing her behavior, I would intentionally turn my back in full view to her, open my legs wide and squat down as slow as i can and lean myself forward to push my ass as far back as possible. With this position, she could see my penis hanging half hard as well as my opened butt crack just to tease her out of fun.... she didn't protest.

After a few days while doing my squats reps as sexy as i can... I felt two hands over my butt cheeks...

Esther: hmmm.... nice and firm huh... I'm liking this squats exercise now

Me: You can join me if you want to... (I continue with squats)

Esther: No thanks but I prefer to admire what you doing now....

Her last sentence gave my penis an instant full erection and throbbing.... I slowed down my squats as she continues to caress my butt cheeks, balls hanging and touching my anus...

Esther: I had boyfriends before but none has given me this kind of visual experience before. no wonder my sis said she missed you sometimes...  

Me: hmm... so your sis did tell you stories about how she fucked me?

Esther: hehe... yup. she loves you fucking her ass more... as well as watching her dildo sliding into your ass too... (giggling and blushing)

Me: Okay.... I better not continue with this topic. i will go for my shower before lunch soon...

With that short conversation, i was aroused as Esther was touching my ass, anus and cock. i just didn't want to take advantage of her as i promised Alice to take care of Esther during lock-down. In the shower, i began to masturbate trying to release my urge without realizing Esther was standing by the shower room door... NAKED! and wearing her sister's dildo and a tube of lube which Alice left behind on her last visit some time ago. Without saying a word, she joined me in the bath to shower me clean concentrating on my ass and cock. She towel dry us up, led me to my bed to lay down on my belly then i felt cold lube dripping onto my ass crack. Without saying a word, she put her dildo to run along the entire curve of my ass crack to gradually pry open my butt cheeks to expose my anus. I was waiting for the moment.... the tip of her dildo pressing against my tight anus. i could tell she's not new to this coz she didn't force it into my ass. Instead she continued to press the dildo tip against my anus until the tip entered me. She continued the gentle push and pull for like 5 minutes until the entire length of 7 inches of dildo entered me fully.

Me: Fuck Esther, you are better then your sis.... oww...

Esther: Yeah... I had lots of practices fucking my ex... hehehe. I won't stop till you cum baby

Me: ohhh.... emmm...

Esther: dont't hold back.... just cum... 

She maintained her hips slow thrusting motions gently and adding lubes occasionally to make sure I'm comfortable... caressing my back and butt cheeks as gentle as possible. She went on for like an entire eternal before feeling those pre-cum tingling feelings down there. As she felt me tightening me ass, she increased her hip thrusting momentum and hold me prisoner by holding both my hands on my back. The tingling sensation got stronger and stronger that I couldn't hold any longer.... I unleashed a hot load of cum onto my bed. Almost threw Esther off my backs  onto my bed as I was overcome by a huge orgasm. 

As I laid on my bed getting back my breath, I felt Esther pulling out her dildo really slow out of my butt hole. Kissed my ass cheeks gently and lovingly without saying a word before leaving me to fall asleep....   



No comments:

Post a Comment