Alice's Last Days With Massage Spa

In early November, 2018 I happened to visit the same massage spa recommended by a female colleague. The manager knew me and informed that Alice will be going home by end November... I felt kind of sad and happy for her at the same time.

As usual as a regular, I find my way to the room assigned by the manager, strip down took a shower and laid belly down naked.... somehow I drifted to sleep after a short while. I felt someone tapping on my shoulder, that was Alice smiling at me.

Alice: Hey, you knew the new rules. No naked butt allowed.

Me: Well, I know. Its just my way to say good bye.

Alice: haha... I guess my manager told you so.

Me: Yeah... you will be missed....

She began to massage me the way I preferred. That was painful but good. We didn't chatted much but mostly about what she'll be doing once she reach her hometown in China. Time flew, before ending the session she naughtily teases me caressing my mid section just short of touching my erected cock. Just before she help me to get up like she usually do, she asked.

Alice: Since this is the last time for me to massage you.... can you do something for me?

Me: What is it? If not too difficult... why not.

Alice: could you.... stroke your cock while I watch? I actually liked the way you moan.

Me: hmmm.... why not? I can do that.

Alice: Really... Thanks

She helped me to flip over before moving to stand over my head where she have the best view yet blocking anyone looking into our room. I began to stroke my erected cock as she played with my nipples.

Alice: Cum for me onto your belly ok?

I didn't reply her as I was concentrating..... I didn't last long and shot my hot loads that reached my chest.

Alice: Wow... That was really sexy... haha... nice.

She cleaned up my cum and then asked me to shower. This time she didn't leave the room, she stayed on to watch me shower.

Alice: Nice... OOoo... its hard again... hehe. Hey, I be flying off on the 30th and I be free from 26th. I like to give you a good bye massage for free but you have to find a place.

Me: SURE (I was grinning ear to ear). 27th ok?


On that day, she came knocking at my door.

Alice: Hello... can I come in?

Me: sure, please come in.

Alice: I'm going to give you the massage you yearned for but didn't dare to ask from me. Get yourself ready ok and I bought you a present.

I washed myself thoroughly and laid belly down on my bed. She walk into my room holding a new dildo in one hand and lubricant in the other, told me to relax and not to ask anything questions. Without saying anything, she began oil massage. Gradually, she began to focus over my butt cheeks. That was sensational. as gently as she could, she worked her fingers over my butt crack and then in between them. I could feel her tickling my anus. Naturally, I spread my legs wider apart. She started to apply light pressure with her fingers over my anus.

Me: Mmmm.... that feels really nice. Push it in....

She began to nudge her finger into my butt hole... just as I was enjoying it, she pulled out her finger. Short while later, I felt cold lubes flowing between my butt crack.

Alice: Can you go down on doggy so I can see your butt hole please.

Obediently, I got into doggy position with my butt hole facing her. I could feel her spreading more lubes over my butt hole and then felt her finger sliding back into my hole and stroking in and out at varying paces. I felt so good that I thought horny Malaysian girl Alice must learn from her.

I could feel "tinklishness" in my half erected cock every time she plunged her finger deep into my butt hole. before long, i could see clear juice flowing down onto my bed.

Me: Oh man Alice.... I feel so good now.

Alice: Glad you like it. But don't touch your cock ok.

She continued finger fucking my butt hole gently until my cock start to erect again, she replaces her finger with a dildo. I started to moan louder.

Me: OOoooo.... Alice... you are so good at it

She continued to dildo fuck me and occasionally stroked my balls and squeezed my dick head lightly. All of a sudden, I felt an urge... uncontrollably, I felt a slow stream of cum flowing out from my now half erected cock followed by a huge orgasm.

Me: FUCK ME Alice! You made me cum without touching my cock!..... OHhhhh....OOOoooh

Alice: Hehehe. Knew you like it. You are so sexy you know. You are so hot!

Rested a while, She asked me to masturbate while she watched. This time standing. and I cum again and orgasm was even bigger.

Throughout the 2 times that I cummed, Alice was fully clothed and not once did she stroked my cock. That was pure magical.

Before she left, she gave me another full body massage and my favorite butt massage that made me a very happy man. That's good work ethics and professionalism. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment