Sexy Taiwanese Housewife Feeling Horny And Kinky

It was a Wednesday just minutes from knocking off from work. I was pondering on what to eat for dinner and whether to invite my female colleagues along (I don't eat and shit in the same place so I don't flirt with my female colleagues but they knew I fuck around a bit. Good thing was they were open minded and as long as I keep my dick in my pants).

Sexy Taiwanese housewife feeling alone and horny

As I was talking to one of my female colleagues, my cellphone rang....

"Hey Harry, Linda here.....".

"Oh hi Linda, how have you been?". I replied.

"I'm not too well. Look, I'm kind of cooped up and not able to release myself completely....." Linda sounded disappointed.

In my mind, I knew sexy horny housewife Linda was a bit sex starved because her husband was not able to fulfill her desires whenever they had sex and it was not frequent. She shared her private problem of not having enough sex and thought her husband was not interested in sex at all. It was until we met, had three-some with sexy and horny Malaysian girl Alice, she had her first complete release and orgasms in YEARS after their marriage.

"Just appropriate. I was in fact thinking of eating out tonight. Shall we meet in about 2 hours time at......" I offered and the meeting was arranged.
Fuck friend is forever

We had a nice simple dinner and good chat after with coffee. Mostly her pouring out her heart. Obviously she had no one she can trusts to talk to (This is where friendship begins and might transform into fuck friends). Basically, she was feeling lonely and sexually discontented that her husband could not comprehend and this became the push factor that she began searching for someone who could just listen to her.

"I want to thank you Harry, for lending me your ears. The weird thing was I hardly know you but I felt very comfortable in sharing my thoughts with you. You are so sweet and a gentleman" Linda expressed her heart.

"Don't mentioned anything about it. Glad that you are treating me as your confidante. In fact, I like to make friends. Friends who listen to me, treat me as who I am and vice versa". I replied.

"You know, after our last meeting for......" her face began to blush... "I felt very guilty but at the same time I had a wonderful release from my bursting desires for great sex.... you made me felt good and confident again".

"I know how you feel Linda. Please don't brood over it. Just take it casually and don't feel obligated. I'm only helping a friend in a very different way". I gave her a reassuring smile.

"This is the kind of relationship that Alice and I have. We are each others great fuck friend. Nothing more than true friendship and fuck". I replied as a matter of fact.

"You meant she was in my situation before?". Linda inquired.

"Not exactly. She wasn't married yet. It was her ex boyfriend who also could not satisfy her sexual needs and fantasy. We were just online chat friends at the time and I could feel her frustrations. We continued chatting and at times I hinted to her that I could satisfy her psychological needs.... one night during our chats, she brought up my hints and she had a fucking wild time with me. After that we not only became great friends but great fuck friends as well... no strings attached on mutual agreement." I ended my sentence with a cheeky smile.

Linda was fidgeting a bit after hearing Alice had a fucking wild time with me.... felt embarrassed and looked away smiling at the same time and I noticed her crossing her legs several times. In my mind, she was getting horny....

"Thinking out loud. Are you trying to squeeze out an orgasm between your legs or are you uncomfortable?" I said jokingly to her...

She just kept on smiling and avoided eye contact with me... And silence began to set in quietly. Then she broke the silence...

"Shall we go to your place? It's alright if not convenient". She said softly, still avoiding eye contact with me.

"Sure, why not. Let's roll". I stood up and chaperone her to my castle.

As we walk towards my unit, she seemed kind of nervous.

"Are you feeling nervous?". I asked.

"Kind of... but I don't know why... I guess I'm still undecided if I needed a good fuck tonight". She said softly.

As I unlocked my door, I reassured her that i won't ask her to do anything that she's not comfortable with. Just chill out and relax.

"Please feel at home". I told her and turned around to close the door behind me.

"Harry, leave it open... I had never DONE IT with front door wide open". She said it almost with embarrassment.

She caught me right there. I just stood there trying to comprehend what she just said!

"Don't just stand there, lets shower together before I changed my mind". She stood up and led me to my bathroom, undressed me carefully then she turned her back towards me and undressed herself. She was so fair and her ass was so damn sexy that made me horny right away. From behind her, both my hands reached out to cup her breasts and gave both her nipples a light squeeze. She responded by moving both her hands back to reach out to my erected cock begging me to fuck her immediately and leaned forward, supporting herself on my bathroom wash basin. Taking the hint from her, I hold her hips tightly and ram my dick into her cunt completely in a single thrust. It was so wet that my horny dick went deep inside her.... and bang her fast and furious.

"Fuck me good Harry.... faster...!" Horny Linda moaning in between words filled with lustful pleasure.

 "I'm going to cum soon... FUCK ME HARDER!" Linda was almost screaming with pleasure.

"YES YES YES!!!!.... Mmmmm... oh my god... keep fucking me... don't stop please....  Ahhhh!!!". Linda begged and near to screaming.


I could feel her cunt tensed up around my dick and shuddered as her orgasm sets in. Suddenly, she became quiet. And then she said while still trying to back her breath...

"Damn it! You aren't wearing condom!! I'm about to ovulate in the next few days!" Linda exclaimed in shock.

Upon hearing that, I immediately pulled out my dick.... speechless.

"Got you Harry... hahaha. I'm on pills but to play safe, make sure you don't shoot your cum inside my cunt alright" Linda proclaimed.

Upon hearing that. I immediately wheeled Linda around and shoved my dick into her mouth.....

"You scared the hell out of me and this is your punishment! I shall shoot cum into your mouth instead. Come on and give me your best sexy and horny Chinese girl blow job". I responded in jest.

Without protest, she began slurping on my dick still coated with her cunt juice. Her each suck was so hard and powerful that made my legs wobbled. Each deep suck on the shaft and head of my dick was so perfect that I didn't feel her teeth at all. Those slurping sound made my dick seemed so delicious to Linda who was getting more sexy and horny. Soon I could see my pre-cum dripping and bubbling from her mouth....

"I want to finish you off on your sofa in the living room with front door wide open". she said said and led me out to my sofa.

She instructed me to sit on my sofa which was facing the front door, then she kneel down between my legs, looked at me in the eyes, gave me her slutty smile and began to perform her sexy horny Chinese girl hand job. She knew exactly spot on where to apply pressure on my dick that I knew I couldn't hold long. But Linda knew better.... once she felt my dick got harder and stiffer to the feel, she reduced her sexy horny hand job to just playing with my balls while still staring sexily into my eyes, occasionally sliding her hand slowly up the entire shaft of my dick till her thumb began lightly rubbing on the tip of my dick before sliding her hand back down to my balls. She repeated this action until she felt my dick loosen up before she broke eye contact with me to start performing blow job on me again. This time round, mouth just concentrated on my dick head.... those smooching, slurping sound got me really horny. Just when I felt like shooting cums into her mouth, she stopped again...

"Damn it Linda! why the fuck you stop again!.... stop torturing me and finish me off please...." I protested.

She didn't say anything, just smiled at me sexily, motioned me to lower my ass to the edge of the sofa and open my legs apart wider. She sucked and licked on her right hand middle finger, swiped some of my dick juice from from dick and ran her middle finger slowly down my dick shaft and my balls to find its way to my anus.

"I'm going to make you cum big time and I want to see you scringe" she said sexily.

The next moment, she edges her middle finger in to finger fuck my ass......

"You looked so sexy and horny now with my finger up in your ass Harry.... now close your eyes, relax and concentrate on your dick" she said sexily

Feeling her finger tip lightly rubbing lightly on the G-spot in my ass, I felt some tingling sensations that i had never felt before and it was really nice..... in a few minutes, i felt like releasing with the tingling sensation getting more intense. I looked down on my dick, it wasn't hard anymore, just half erected but whitish colored pre-cums flowing down onto my tummy.

"Linda... hmmm.... how did you do it? I love it.... hmmm..." I said

"I knew you will love it. I had to be different with sexy horny Malaysian girl Alice..." She replied.

She increase her finger tip pressure in my ass and my dick kept getting tighter. Still not fully erected yet. I could feel the intense tingling sensation and the urge to shoot cum took over all my thoughts. All energy were concentrated onto my dick. Then I felt a gush of fluid movement thru the entire shaft of my dick.... hot white cum flowed smoothly out of my dick onto my tummy just like that. Linda upon seeing that, Picked up my half erected dick and sucked it into her mouth and give me a furious blow job and pumping her finger in and out of my ass, My orgasm was unbelievable..... I literally screamed "SUCK ME HARDER" out so loud the entire block could know I just cum really hard.

sexy horny malaysian girl finger massaging my anus and pre-cum

Once I began to settle back down getting back my senses, Linda was licking up all my pre-cum and white cum on my tummy, savoring every drop of my juice. As she licked, she established sexy and horny eye contacts with me then looked away.... repeating the process until my tummy was clean.

Once I recovered from my power orgasm, I lazily stood up and led Linda back to my shower room for a well deserved shower that includes some blow jobs and cunt fucking actions. We were both fully satisfied with each other's performance and efforts that we knew we were well on the way to become good fuck friends. Once done showering and dressed up each other, Linda has to take leave as time was getting late. She refused my offer to drive her home as she didn't want any body to see her arrived home in somebody else's car. So I walked with her to take a taxi. Before she hopped into her taxi, she turned to me and said...

"Thank you for being such a lovely guy.... I really enjoyed each sessions with you. But I hope you keep it this way that only I can call you ok. I don't want my husband to to smell any of these and I still love him" Linda said it as a matter of fact.

"No worries Linda. you have my words. We just remain as good fuck friends" I assured her and gave her a wink and a friendly smile.

She gave me a friendly kiss on my cheek, stepped into her taxi and she was gone..... It will not be long before she caught up with me again.    








No comments:

Post a Comment