Horny Taiwanese Housewife Wants To Fuck Me

About a month after we met along with sexy and horny Malaysian girl Alice from Ipoh. Linda, the sexy and horny Taiwanese housewife, ringed me up to invite me to another session of naughty fun.

We arranged to meet at my place one Sunday afternoon while her husband was out stationed for a week. When she arrived at my door, she was wearing a silky black knee length spaghetti dress. What caught my attention immediately were her nipples... they were hard behind her dress.

This time round, she requested that I let her do whatever she likes to me. Basically to try things that her husband has no interests to experiment with her. But she assured me there won't be any hot wax or spanking or other hardcore stuffs.

The moment she stepped into my apartment, she declared her dress was the only clothing she had on! Instinctively, I closed my door and pulled up her dress right away... her pair of boobies with pink nipples were hanging right before me.... seducing me. I quickly led her to my room, get myself naked to showered together, scrubbing each other with an occasional blow job and fingering. Just to get us relax and refreshed.


sexy and horny malaysian girl
Horny Taiwanese Fucking me

After drying us up, we sat down on my couch while she dig out some stuffs from her bag.... then she tells me she just want to fuck my ass and hope I won't reject her and showed me her dildo. An 8 inches long and almost 1 inche thick dildo in which she will wear it to fuck me.

sexy and horny malaysian girl
Linda's dildo ready to fuck me deep
Well I wasn't surprise but this way is still new to me. I had in many occasion been ass fucked by Alice and her good friend as well as a few other fuck buddies mostly with cucumbers.

Me: My ass is not virgin anymore, Alice took it away from me.

Linda: I see, so will you still do it for me?

Me: Why not, as long as I can help to make your fantasy come true. But before we begin, you can help me to relax by massaging my anus and give me a nice sexy horny Chinese girl blow job first. 

While Linda was blowing me and fingering my anus, I was exploring her toy.

Me: Damn it, its much bigger than my own cock! Linda please be gentle with me later OK.

She was too engrossed working her mouth over my cock.....

Then I noticed 2 vibrators on the strap that runs between her butt crack... one for her pussy and the other for her butt hole.... kinky. Just the thoughts of her wearing it to fuck me made me shoot hot cums right into her mouth. She didn't gagged nor complained about not warning her. She just continued blowing on my cock even faster until she almost like blowing bubbles with my cums. She just suck and suck making sure she had the entire shaft of my 6 inches long cock completely in her mouth each time she took it all into her mouth. She just continued until my cock is clean and then licked up those remnants cum around the base of my shaft and balls. DAMN GOOD JOB.

Got to tell Alice she's got a cock sucking competitor. 

While Linda was resting after eating my cums. I gave her a good tongue lashing that blew her mind and squirted a bit into my mouth. Right after that, she got up to wear her dildo carefully adjusting those vibrators in place. She asked me gently to position doggy style before her, tell me to relax as she kissed and caressed my anus after applying some lubes....

Linda: Now close your eyes and relax your whole body.... just like when you fucking a girl would do the same.

Just as I began to feel relax, I could feel the tip of her dildo pressing against my anus but she didn't penetrate. She just kept on teasing my anus and stroking my semi erected cock at the same time. I began to enjoy every moment of her anus teasing and cock stroking.... then she asked gently...

Linda: Are you ready?

Me: mmmm.... yes I'm ready... mmm

She parted my ass cheek and began to thrust lightly and rythmatically against my anus to make sure I'm comfortable. After a few minutes, she began to thrust slightly harder pushing the tip of the dildo into my butt hole. The moment it entered me, I felt like my butt was going to tear. Paused a moment. Pulled it out gently and then push it in again. She repeated the process entering me gradually until she had the whole dildo inside me.

Linda: Are you alright?

Me: I guess so.... mmmm....

Then she began to pull out the dildo slowly and stop just with tip still in my hole and push in again slowly. She again repeated this process until she felt the muscles around my anus began to loosen. She increase her hip thrusts tempo with shorter pull and push....

sexy horny Linda fucking ass with strap on
Sexy and Horny housewife Linda Penetrating my ass

Me: I think I going to cum soon.... ooohhhh....

She instructed me to lay on my back, placed both my legs over her shoulders and entered me again unexpectedly with a single thrust that made me cringed. In my mind thinking she was not clumsy at all and she knew exactly how to fuck.

By now my cock is discharging Pre cums and I reach out to my rock hard cock and wanted to stroke it, she immediately pin both my arms by my sides.

Linda: don't do anything, just let me fuck you until you cum...

She began to pump my hole faster and harder.....

Me: ughhh... harder.... faster.... I can feel my cums flowing thru my fucking cock!!!

Sexy horny housewife made me cum on my tummy
Sexy horny housewife made me cum on tummy

Within the next minute, thick cums flowed continuously onto my tummy as I climaxed. But she didn't stop there, seeing me cum, she continued fucking my butt hole for another few minutes until she gave out a soft and sexy moan. Her body shivered slightly and fell fell on top of me. We both just laid there motionless and fell asleep... with her dildo still inside me.

Before leaving, she thanked me for being nice and gave in to her request and admitted that she loves to fuck her husband this way once a while but just that her husband didn't like it because he felt like a lady boy. That's why she knew exactly what to do.

She gave me a friendly kiss and said she hoped that she can fuck me again soon...


Me: I think I like that....

Until next time... bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment