2 Ways To Shoot Cum Without Touching Your Penis

sexy and horny malaysian girl
Butt plug vibrator for sexy and horny malaysian girl Alice
     

This was a naughty topic brought to me by sexy and horny Malaysian girl Alice from Ipoh. She told me that some girls could achieve orgasm discreetly without touching themselves or inserting vibrators into their pussy or anus and she did it once before. Hearing that, I felt like she was just pulling my leg so I suggested that she try to do it in public.... in places like in commuter train. She readily accepted my challenge. So we boarded a train ride to nowhere to begin her test.


Once on board, we took a double seat and she began to get relax by sitting up straight. She crosses her leg and then took out her phone to check her Facebook. I didn't think she could do it and I just waited anyway. About 10 minutes later, she whispered to me...

Alice: Harry.... hmmm.... I.... going to cummm.... ohhhh...

Me: You can't be serious!

She leaned towards me and then I felt her body shuddered slightly and rolled her head backward. I could see she was controlling herself not to moan. I looked at her face and her face was blushed. Knowing and seeing her climaxed during our fuck sessions, I knew she was for real. 

Me: How did you do it?

Alice: I just crossed my legs and tightened muscles at my groin area... and imagined you fucking me here in this train.

I don't think guys could do this simply by crossing legs!

Flashing back to the days with my ex-girlfriend. I was at her place one night. Her parents were asleep and we were at the living room watching TV when she fell asleep shortly. She was lying on the sofa and I was sitting on the opposite end of the sofa with her legs over my thighs. She was just wearing a pull over pajamas with no underwear underneath. Some how, I felt horny just watching her sleep so I ran my hand under her pajamas to fondle her C-cup breasts gently until I could see her nipples tracing under her pajamas. That made me wanted to fuck her but I couldn't so I ran my hand down south to her cunt and began to finger fuck her slowly. I never knew if she was aware but I sure knew she was enjoying it as she opened her legs allowing me to finger fuck her deeper. Went on for about 10 minutes or so when I felt like I was going to cum. I was wearing a pair of new underwear which was a bit tight at the time and my erected cock was pointing at 12 o'clock. I could feel my cock was trying to get more space beneath my underwear but because it was a bit tight, I cummed right in my new underwear!

Alice got even more excited after hearing my story, she suggested a game for both of us. She brought me to a little sex toy store in town and bought us each a butt plug (picture above). Asked me to take one and suggested....

Alice: Other than just fucking all the time, let's try something new. We put this (butt plug vibrator) into our ass and then walk around or sit at Starbucks for coffee to see if it can make your cock drips juice or shoot cum. And I will see how many times can I cum. Alright?

Me: Sounds fun. Let's do it.

We head over to the nearest washrooms and plug it into our ass. It was a bit uncomfortable at first but soon felt good with the vibrations humming away in our asses. We were just walking around and I soon notice Alice smiling away and her face blushing....

Alice: Man... that was good orgasm.... wait a sec... another one cumming..... ohhh

She stopped walking and squated down... stood up and walk again.... 

Alice: (leaning on me) Fuck me... I don't think I can walk further. I need to sit.... FUCK FUCK FUCK.... another one... ohhhhhhh

So I hold on to her and walk to find a seat at Starbucks. Once she sat down, she crossed her legs and rolled her head backwards and she couldn't speak. Her face was almost red and was smiling from ear to ear. With that I knew she cummed again.

Me: You ladies can cum so easily... I already lost count on how many times you cummed in the last 15 minutes! 

I took my seat, the moment I sat down, I could feel the plug plunged deeper into my anus and the vibrations got more intensed that caused me to open my legs and sat up straight staring wide eyes at Alice. Almost instantly, I felt fluids flowing through the entire length of my penis which was only semi-erected at the time.

Me: (Saying discreetly) Hey Alice, I think i just released juice into my underwear involuntarily.

Alice was to engrossed in her own continuous orgasms that she hardly heard what I said. So I just sat still and relax. All of a sudden, I felt the familiar feeling of shooting cum at the tip of my cock. I tightened the muscles of my anus and then I felt my cock pumping fluids rapidly into my underwear.

Me: (saying discreetly) hey Alice... I cummed big time... hmmm

I immediately switch off my vibrator and ran off to look for a washroom... I created a such sticky mess in my underwear that I had to ditch it and went commando with my limp cock swinging under my pants as I walk back to look for Alice. I had to wait for her batteries to run flat and get back her senses before she went to remove her vibrator.

If you ask me how it feels then and if I like the feeling of cumming without touching myself.... My answer would.... YES. It just feels so nice and exciting with people walking around us while we orgasms and shot cum discreetly.  

Hence, the 2 ways are....

1) wear tight underwear with you cock at 12 o'clock position while finger fucking your woman
2) walk around public places with butt plug vibrator

Will you try it? Let us know how you felt.

Have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment