Dildo... to buy, make or use alternatives

You you have read my earlier posts, I was introduced to anal massage by one of my female chatter and i have to clarify that i only meet up with female chatter only. I must say its quite enjoyable if do it right. And when did it right,  orgasms is going to be BIG!!!

after that particular session, I began to look for a dildo online, just to be discreet. But I soon found out they are quite expensive. Besides that, I have to ensure its cleanlines and got to remember to stow it away carefully. Another consideration is the dildo size is fixed and I cant share with anyone.

While surfing the web, I happened across a page that mentioned musturbation using vegetables.there goes my bright idea,  I immediately thought of bananas, but not a good choice coz its not stiff enough. Then came zucchini, carrot, cucumber and egg plant. Off all, I think only Japanese cucumber is the most suitable for guys.


So I bought a few of different thickness and length, not forgetting lubes. First tries on my own was clumsy as I wasn't as flexible and had problem gripping the cucumber properly as it keeps slipping off my fingers, let alone pushing into my ass.

So I got some suction pad and with some creativity, I manage to turn it into hands-free cucumber dildo. PERFECT!!!!

WIth that im able to stuck it on the floor, tables,  tiled wall or anywhere with smooth surface.

Having some chatters to watch as I screw myself was awesome! there were times where I cummed hard without touching myself. Orgasms with it in my ass was HUGE!!!!! its hard to describe the feeling unless you try it yourself.

The best thing after cumming and you are done with those cucumbers.... just throw them away... they are my DISPOSABLE DILDOS....DISCREET AND IT COMES IN DIFFERENT SIZES.

Below is a video that shows how silicone dildos are being mass produced....