Good News From Sexy And Horny Malaysian Girl

Me: Hey Alice (she is the sexy and horny Malaysian girl), sorry I'm late. I

'm so sorry, the traffic is a killer

Alice: No worries Harry. You have always been on time. I can live with that. I have a good news for you., 

Me: What's that? You found a boy friend?

Alice: You kidding me!!! I rather you keep fucking me than to have a boyfriend now.

Me: Awww.... that's a compliment

Alice: Remember my friend Lyn? The sexy and horny girl Lyn from my hometown in Ipoh?

Me: Oh yes, You both fucked the hell out of me. What's up with her?

Sexy and horny malaysian girl
Sexy and horny Malaysian girl Lyn in shower

Alice: She will be coming to work in Singapore next month as finance executive. And she will be staying with me.

Me: Great!!! Yes!!! does that also means we going to have more fuck sessions together soon?

Alice: If you could feed to pussies if not your cock can only cum on me.

Me: Well... we'll see.... 

Time flew quickly and on Lyn's arrival day, Me and Alice went to the airport to receive her. Had lunch in town and went back to Alice's apartment.

The moment Lyn stepped in, she just undress right away until she was fully naked and walked straight to take a shower while I helped to bring in her luggage.

15 minutes later, Lyn walked into the hall still naked to see Alice giving me a blow job.

sex horny malaysian Alice giving me blow job
sexy and horny girl Alice with my hot cums

Lyn: Hey Alice, can I have some of it too when Harry cums.....

Alice: Pausing from sucking my cock. Don't worry Lyn, Harry here can feed both of us separately.

Within minutes, I  shot a hot load of cums into Alice's mouth.....

Lyn: Hey Alice, don't swallow them. I need it to lube my ass..... 

Lyn then go on doggy to wait for my hard cock. On seeing that, Alice spat my cums on Lyn's ass as I positioned myself to enter Lyn. Before entering, I creamed my cock with my cum on her back and spread the rest over her anus. I slowly inserted my right middle finger to finger fuck her anus to moisten up her hole a bit along with some saliva. Once, I felt her anus loosened up a bit, I positioned and gradually push my hard cock into her ass bit by bit, her moaning was just so sexy which made me got horny...... in a few minutes, her ass-hole swallowed my cock completely.

Penetrated sexy horny girl Lyn's ass

I began to thrust in short strokes slowly and increasing strokes gradually until my cock went in and out in full length and rear ended her hard. All these while, Alice was behind me finger fucking my ass. Within a few minutes, Lyn gave out a loud sexy moan that the entire block could hear her. I didn't stop there, I continued to ramp her ass until I felt a tingling sensation at the head of my cock, I continued to ramp her even faster until I shot a load of hot cums in Lyn's ass. As I pulled my cock out of Lyn's ass, white hot cums began to flow out of her small little hole.... continued to flow past her hardened, wet and wide open pussy. Before my cums flowed down onto Alice's bed sheet, Alice moved forward to licked up all of my cums.

Alice: Fuck you Lyn, You are wasting cums.... jokingly.

After that, we proceeded to shower together, rubbing each other clean. and then another round to fuck Alice while in the shower.....

From now on, I will have double fun at each fuck session...... 



No comments:

Post a Comment