Casual Chat With Chinese Massage Lady

Malay massage girl was on vacation when I needed a real good and clean massage so I checked out a massage outlet at my neighborhood to try its service. It had to be clean as it was located within row of neighborhood shop houses. This one had a stand-up banner that displayed its services and price list. I singled out "60 minutes Full Body Massage" for $60. Comparing to those sleazy massage centres or health spa that starts from $35 an hour, So this one looked legitimate to patronize.

As soon as I stepped inside, I was greeted by by 2 female masseurs who were folding freshly dried towels. They were both wearing pink polo shirt with name tag and black yoga pants. One of them introduced themselves as Michelle and Joey and then invited me to take a seat while one of the girls poured me a cup of warm Chinese tea. Just then, their manager came out to introduce their services from which I took the full body massage. Paid up front and indicated I need strong hands for my back ache. Michelle got the job.

She led me to an individual room with simple decor, soothing background music, without attached bathroom. She then handed me a pair of disposable boxer shorts, dimmed out the light and told me to change and she will be back in a minute. After she left me alone, I looked around and saw a little poster that said

"we are a licensed massage centre. Please do not ask our masseur for sexual services".

sexy horny malaysian girls - health spa for men




That's exactly what I'm looking for. Just wanted a good heavy handed massage. Plain simple. I got naked, hung my clothes neatly and opened up the disposable boxer shorts packet. While I was still figuring out which is front and back, Michelle opened the door and was kind of shocked seeing me naked. So I apologize and quickly put on my shorts and climbed onto the massage bed belly down. She applied oil onto my back to begin massage. She has strong hands and each stroke was painful but effective. To keep my mind off the pain, I tried to start a conversation...

Me: I like it, you have strong hands.

Mich: thanks, let me know if it gets too painful... this is your first time here?

Me: yeah, I actually have a regular Malay masseur who comes to my place once a week but because she is now on vacation with his son, so I'm here...

Mich: hmm...

Me: How long have you been doing this?

Mich: Nearly 3 years...

Our conversation went on casually until she asked if I had patronized any sleazy spa joints.

Me: Well... Yes I do go to them once a while... But of course they don't Massage properly...

Mich: Do they really offer sexual service and how do they offer it to you?

Me: Yes they do. Usually after about 15 minutes of simple massage, they will begin to touch my ass and balls and try to tickle me down there... Then offer their so call personalized services at various prices or package.

Then there was a long silence...

Mich: What special service do you usually go for?

Me: Haha... Well... I usually don't take any special service because I have sex with my girl friends pretty often but I usually check if they offer anal massage or just settled for blow job if they don't mind me shoot cum into their mouth... People who really know how to do it properly are hard to come by.

After I finished my sentence, she pushed the towel covering my ass along with my boxer shorts down to my back thighs. I thought she just wanted to see my ass before continuing to massage my lower back.

Mich: I heard some masseur charge a lot just to offer anal massage and guys won't mind paying.

Me: That's true. Do you know anyone who provides just anal massage service?

Much: Nope. Sorry....

She paused a bit before continuing....

Mich: I used to practice anal massage on my ex boyfriend. He liked it actually and I thought most guys like that too.

Me: I can't tell but I sure like that occasionally. Sometimes my girlfriends do it to me...

Mich: How they do it? With fingers or with something else?

Me: well... Fingers and sometimes cucumber and dildo....

Mich: hmmm... That's interesting, I have yet to see a cucumber or dildo going into a guy's ass. Not even my ex boyfriend.... Haha... I have never even try it myself but that sounds kinky though.

Me: yeah, it does sound kinky. Just to share with you, most guys like me, just seeing our dick in a pussy is satisfying but seeing our dick in a girl's ass is more than satisfaction and exciting...

There was a long silence. Thinking I could have gone overboard and she might not be comfortable with this anal massage topic, so I just kept quiet to let her continue massage me.

Towards the end of the massage session, she surprised me by asking for my contact number and email. So I gave her my personal name card. She didn't say anything, just a simple smile and a thank you before going out to fetch me a cup of tea. After making sure I didn't left anything behind and walked me to the front door, she said perhaps.... Perhaps you will hear from me sometime soon..... A new story might unfold soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment