Sexy Horny Malaysian Girls Wants Back door Fuck

Working hard for the money but I don't seem to have a life. I was yet again burning my Saturday at a public library in town searching for information that cannot be found over the internet! while flipping through pages after pages of boring historical data, my mind floated away. Back to the previous fun night where I was treated to a wonderful blow job by a sexy and horny Malaysian Chinese massage girl at a so called health spa. A special thingabout this spa was the girl waited in the room while I shower and dry me up after that. Led me to lay down on my tummy and even help me to position my dick to point down south gently. Made sure I was comfortable before commencing with an hour of real good massage. Towards the end of the massage, she began to up-sell her special service and opted blow job for $50 with CIM (cum in mouth). She continued to suck on my dick after I cum in her mouth and she didn't stop until my dick went limp. It was money well spent and I was happy..... And my day dream was disturbed by a voice that called out my name. I looked up and saw a familiar face.... for a moment my mind was blank before I realized it was Lyn, good friend of sexy and horny Malaysian girl Alice.

sexy horny malaysian girls - Lyn feeling lonely and horny


Lyn: Hi Harry, I'm Alice's friend.

Me: oh hi. What a coincidence!

Lyn: Yeah. Supposed to meet Alice but she had to return to Ipoh to attend to some urgent matter at home this morning. That left me hanging like a dick with no idea what to do.

I burst out laughing.

Me: You are funny. Let's go, I will buy you lunch.... then I show you how what I can do better than you... how to hang a dick.

Lyn: Fuck you Harry. Trying to be funny huh.

Me: If you like, I can let you fuck me all day today.

Lyn: Don't be a schmuck Harry. I will make sure you eat your own words.

Me: Please fuck me Lyn... I want it so bad... haha.

So we proceeded to lunch and ended up spending the rest of the day bitching each other and sharing stories of me fucking Alice in her ass and the time we experiment going out to lunch and movie wearing vibrator in our butt. This particular story caught Lyn's attention...

Lyn: You know what, since I'm wearing short skirt, I like to try this too.... I be right back.

She took off and return 10 minutes later.

Lyn: OK. Now I'm just wearing what you see. No bra no panty.... I'm feeling super sexy right now.

Immediately, I focus right on her top. True enough, I could see her nipples pressing against her soft and light colored top.

Me: Wow, really??? My cock is damn hard now. I'm not even wearing underwear today.

Lyn: Let's go walk around. I want to feel naughty and flirt with any guys who noticed my naked ass.

So we went for a walk around town, riding up and down escalators. Some guys actually noticed Lyn wasn't wearing underwear and kept peeping up. Girls also noticed the bulge of my hard cock as they were riding escalators on the opposite direction. Their facial expressions were priceless. Some showed disgusts but most gave me a smile with hints of naughtiness. It was fun but Lyn had a wild time teasing guys all the way.... Including me. I thought she was getting horny and I was getting the thought of screwing her in the ass so I whispered into her ear...

Me: Lyn, do you want to come home with me so that I can fuck your ass?

Lyn: Let's do it. I'm so horny right now I wish you could fuck me right now!

Once back at my apartment, without closing my front door behind me, dropped my pants right away to fuck Lyn on my sofa with her legs over my shoulders.

Me: I'm going to fuck your ass raw after using your cunt juice as lube....

Lyn was so horny that she didn't know I was talking to her, she just moan away loudly. In between thrusting my cock into her pussy, I scooped out her breasts to suck on her nipples. After a while, I could felt her pussy got more wet, retracted my cock from her pussy to kneel right up before her with her legs still over my shoulders. Position my hard cock against her butt hole and began to thrust it into her tight little hole. She cried out a little the moment my cock head entered her tight hole so I stop there and than to let her tight hole relax a bit. Once she quiet down, I began to thrust and pull again lightly, increasing my momentum gradually until my cock went deep into her ass. I could feel her rectum wrapped tightly around the shaft of my thick cock which indicated she wasn't full relax yet so I continued to thrust and pull slowly all the way out and in again. In between I would pull my cock to fuck her pussy to spread her pussy juice on my cock before entering her tight ass hole again. As I repeatedly did the same action, she began to loosen up more that allowed me to fuck her faster and harder.

Lyn: Its painful.... oh man... but I like your cock in my ass.... ooooohhh...

With 10 minutes she cummed big and screamed for me to fuck her harder and finger fuck herself.

Lyn: aaaahhh...... FUCK ME HARDER.... HARDER..... DON'T STOP..... DON'T....

As she shuddered and her pussy contracted, she squirted.....

Lyn: aaahhhhh.... FUCK ME FUCK ME.... OOOOHHHHH

She was so damn sexy with her scream and moan that I couldn't hold any longer and shot my hot cums into her hole which was kind of loose by now.

I slumped on top of her to rest waiting for her orgasm to wear off before I pull my still hard cock from her ass hole.... my cum oozed out slowly, flowed onto my sofa. She was still breathless....

Lyn: Harry, you are fucking good and I'm loving your cock in my tight little hole....mmmm.... I want you to fuck me again soon.... now you have to fuck me and Alice..... but fuck me more often OK....

We cleaned up, rested well before I sent Lyn home. She slept in my car as I drove until she arrived at her apartment.....

Lyn: I must tell sexy horny Malaysian Alice how you fucked me..... I can't wait to tell her.... get ready for another ass fucking session.

Great.... the more the merrier.... good night....

No comments:

Post a Comment