Paid Ads

Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com

Indonesian Girl Sexy Horny Peony Is Back Alone

Had been a hectic day in office and its just an hour more before I can high tail out of this horrible hell hole. Don't get me wrong, I love my job because it pays me very well.

As I was cleaning up my work station, I felt some discomfort on my ass.

"Damn, anal leakage again! Must be my fatty lunch this afternoon." Cursing at myself.

While wiping my ass in a rest room cubicle, sexy horny Malaysian girl, Lyn came to my mind suddenly. The thought of her made me felt sexy and horny instantly and also an urge to invite her out. But I was undecided, I whipped out my cell phone to call her anyway. As I was scrolling through my phone list searching for her number, I received an incoming call from an unfamiliar local number.

Indonesian girl Peony sexy and horny shower

"Come on... give me a break. I have had enough for today already..." thinking that this call might be work related. I almost wanted to ignore this call but decided against it in case it's from my boss and answered it.

"Hello, am I speaking to Harry..." in my heart this lady's voice with an accent sounded familiar.

"I am Harry. Who am..." before I finished my sentence, the caller cut me short....

"Hello Harry. It's Peony. Do you remember me? I'm in town now, can I buy you dinner later?" Her voice rang over my ear and sounded like she was excited.

For a moment, my mind was racing so fast trying to recall who was this Peony and how did she get my private number, as she continued to speak at the rate like 70 words per minute before recalling she is a friend of sexy horny Indonesian girl, Ann. So we arranged to meet afterwards in town at 7pm.


We weren't hungry so we just settled down for coffee and sandwiches along with casual conversations and sex jokes. Before I knew it, she began pouring out her heart bit by bit about her roller coaster relationship with her boyfriend of about 8 years. They first met when they were at college in USA. They got together after graduation and everything was going smoothly for them and her boyfriend's career was advancing each year until he got so busy that she hardly see him even for dinner on weekends. She didn't think much at the time because she thought career must come first so that they could have better lives once he stabilized his career. But things were not going her way and people changed. She couldn't get sexual satisfaction each time they had sex and he didn't seem to be bothered or interested. All he wanted was just to dump his load and not bothered if she climaxed or not. No matter how she tried to get him interested by giving him erotic massages, hand jobs, blow jobs and even licking his arse. Nothing worked!! Is he a man or what!! Any man subjected to all those hand, blow and lick jobs would love her to death. Ask any men and they would say the same. Unless he's into man and that explained everything.

I could see her eyes swelling with tears she could hardly hold back as she poured her heart out to me. I could tell she really loves her boyfriend and felt very helpless and useless at getting him to have pleasurable sex with her like before.

"There's not much I can help but at least I can offer you my hugs" I said as I leaned towards her to give her a friendly hug.

"Thanks Harry, I felt better now after sharing my problem to you and thankful that I felt more comfortable sharing with you... please don't tell Ann ok, if not she will kill me for sure." replied peony with a tiny bit of humor after she calm down.

Gave her a little squeeze on her shoulder before I went back to me seat.

"I like that kind of squeeze.... on my butt and boobs too". An unexpected naughty reply from her caught me off guard.

"It's not appropriate now or else I would give you more than squeezes...." I shot back at her along with my sexy grin.

"So what brought you back to Singapore? Just to share your life story and something else... huh?" I inquired.

It was Ann who suggested that Peony come look for me to talk as Ann felt that Peony needed more than just needed someone to lend a listening ear. She also observed how Peony enjoyed herself during our last fuck session and admitted to Ann that she had not had any good fuck for a long time which she couldn't recall when was her last wild sex with her boyfriend. Ann had hinted to me that Peony gets horny very easily just that she could contain it very well. But before I suggested we adjourn to my castle, Peony stood up and said "let's go somewhere I can be myself.

Peony giving me blow job

So we adjourned to my castle. We had about an hour of foreplay, blow jobs and cunt licking before getting into some serious cunt and anal fuck. This time, she came prepared with her strap-on to hump me doggy style. It was her first try and she simply went crazy. She made me cum just by fucking my ass which amazed her and my dick was only half erected. That got her horny again, her mouth went straight to my dick to begin her sexy horny Chinese girl furious blow job when cum was still flowing out from my half erected dick. She collected and swallowed all my cums, kept on sucking and stroking my dick till I have nothing more to feed her before she stopped. My left over cum covered around her mouth as she crawled up slowly and snuggled close to me and fell asleep in spooning position. She must be really sex starved.... We had a very good night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment