Girl With Strap-On Looks More Sexy And Horny

Some people still have the mentality that guys who have their ass penetrated by a dong or dildo (exception to a real cock), must be a gay or bisexual.

I disagree and beg to differ.

Generally, men get horny easily and tends to be more adventurous and always want to try new things with ladies on bed or even in public spaces for some. I'm not referring to stuffs like bondage or anything like that. I'm just referring to anal sex. Many will get disgusted just by the thought of entering a tight little shit hole.

sexy horny malaysian girl strap-on

Fuck friend is forever
In reality, most if not all men have the urge to try anal sex. unfortunately, females are more reluctant than males when comes to anal sex. Therefore, those guys who couldn't get it from their girlfriends or wives will go for alternative way.... paid sex and massage centre"special service".

Some straight guys might also want to try getting their ass fuck by their girlfriends or wives but most would never ask their partners to do fearing any kind of repercussions. Hence, the only way is again through paid sex or massage centre "special service".

sexy and horny malaysian girl strap-on fuck

I do not know if any female will be reading this article, the fact about anal sex for both genders can be enjoyable or even improve sexual relationships.

Through fucking a man's ass by his trusted partner actually allows the lady to see from a new perspective... bird's eye view of her man. She will take control and get to position herself before her man or manipulate him to get into any position and then aims her dildo or dong towards his anus to start her sexy horny Chinese girl fucking him. Especially when fucking her man doggy style, the guy can't see what she's up to but just anticipate. The lady will use the tip of her dong to tickle his butt and anus to tease before pushing it into his butt hole.

Basically it's a reversal role for both and it gives both an entirely new exploration into anal sex... fucker becomes fucker and vice versa.

sexy horny malaysian girl Alice warming up my ass

According to my fuck friend, sexy horny Malaysian girl Alice, she finds me more sexy whenever she fucks me in the ass. Especially more sexy when she fucks me in doggy style where she could see her dong entering my butt hole. That always made her more horny then have me to fuck her I'm sore in my ass. So girls do like anal sex be it giving or receiving in turn.

So how do I feel when being fuck in my ass? Well, I felt more horny than sexy seeing Alice humping me with her breasts bouncing right before my face.

Most did not know that guys can climax through anal stimulation. Hard to describe the feel but it's damn nice to have a lady humping my butt hole and giving me a sexy horny Malay girl hand job. But be caution, it can be addictive!

Sexy and horny girl Alice ass fuck me doggy style

Preparation is necessary to first clear your bowels follow by some finger foreplay to loosen your muscles around the anus. Don't forget water base lubricant or else it's going to tear your ass apart.

Lastly, get into naughty mood and get very horny and then enjoy the fun taking turns giving each other a sexy horny anal fucking good time.

Play safe. Have fun. No worries.

sexy horny malaysian girl - only girls fuck me

I only fuck girls and only girls fuck me.

No comments:

Post a Comment