Watching Sexy Girl Change Clothes

This is one video that cannot be missed. When I was in my teenage years, I used to spy on my neighbors living across my block. I knew exactly which unit has pretty girls of my age and older as well as the timing that they are going to shower and change clothes.

These girls and ladies can spend quite a bit of time behind doors exploring their body, change clothes after clothes, girls pajamas party, sleeping with lights on and windows wide open and even showering with door half closed. I witnessed all these through my basic binoculars clearly. Some of these sexy and horny girls were aware that I was admiring them from a distance but they just pretended I was invisible and allowed me to observe them in there own skin.



There were times when I bumped onto them on my way to and from school. Whenever I just smile at them, they had no ideas that I had been observing them, got horny and masturbated for them but never once tried speaking to them. It's just better to just observe than to make actual contacts. Those were the days. The fun wore out as I grew older and eventually moved on with my own life years later.

I still missed those wild and fun days.... This video literally transported me back in time to the good old days.


Download "5 Steps To Identify And Keep Her As Your Fuck Buddy" 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    This is sgsexstories.com. We come here from a comment you left on our website. We like your stories and will like to publish a few of them on sgsexstories.com. We will like to get your permission to republish. We will only selectively publish a few and provide a link back to this website for your traffic.

    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete