Caught Me Half Naked At Home Again

It was a lazy weekend and I decided to just stay home to chill out and catching up with my work. I was actually glad to be alone to de-stress from busy work schedule as well as to let my body rest from the frequent fuck sessions with sexy and horny Malaysian girl Alice.

Sexy and horny Malaysian girl
Caught naked at home on a Sunday
As usual, I would just be wearing a comfortable T-shirt which barely cover my lower body. Go round doing my chores at home and preparing for coming week with my main door wide open.



After I was done with my house chores, I began to catch up with my paperworks from work. It was so quiet and my mind became so focused at my work that I literally became unaware of my surroundings. That meant my mind was quite at peace at the time.

I was getting mileage thru my work and suddenly, my peace and concentration was interrupted by knocking sound on my door. Instinctively, I looked towards the noise source and got a rude shocked! A delivery guy was standing at my door. For a moment I was stunned. I was sure he saw my naked ass as my Tshirt wasn't long enough to cover my bottom sitting on my chair. So I remained calm and pretended that was a lady instead. I stood up and walk into my bedroom to put on my boxers and proceeded to collect my parcel as natural as I can portray.

Thinking back, if that was a lady instead, I would just walk over to receive my parcel as is, pretending that I didn't realize I was bottom naked. That would be exciting!!!!

Somehow I found it funny that I thought can only see in funny movies. So I called Ipoh Alice to tell her what happened. Guess what! She laughed her head off!!!!

After that, my focus on work was shattered. Tidied up my table and then decided to take a shower. As I walk towards my bathroom and removed my T-shirt at the same time, I pondered if I better shut my front door. Can't be that twice unlucky to have some stranger walk right up to my door in a single day right!!!..... I didn't and I went ahead to shower.

After a good shower, I walk out to my living area still dripping wet. Got a towel to dry myself as I prepare coffee to watch some movie. While at it, my phone rang. It was sexy and horny girl Ann from Indonesia. She wanted to meet me before flying off the next day. Without thinking further and I didn't feel like getting out, I invited her to my address.... she agreed and told me will arrive in about an hour. So as I waited, I prepared dinner for us....

To be continued as another new story....

No comments:

Post a Comment