Sexy Shan from Thailand

Her name was Shan. A sexy girl from Thailand.

Found her in yahoo chat room trying to strike up conversation with anyone. As usual,  most guys tried to get her attention, some trying to impress by speaking in thai over mic while the rest flooded her with greetings and pm.

I usually hold back to observe if she opens her cam on request by other guys then take a peep before I execute my plans. True enough, she opened her cam for the room.

She was pretty, lightly tanned skin complexion with long straight black hair. She was wearing a white spagghetti top as I recall and i could vaguely see her dark nipples against the fabric. After all the pm exchanges and small talks, I managed to get her attention by asking if she has any motives or things that she wanted to do or experience online.

This is the type of question that will either loose her attention or got her hooked. A 50/50 chance since there were so many guys trying to get her attention. I won. She was indeed looking for some online experience watching guys doing sexy things.

sexy and horny malaysian girl
Sexy and horny Thai girl



As we chatted, she ask if its alright that she request that I remove some clothes for her.

"That's easy, just say stop" I replied.

I stood up to position myself and made sure I fit into the cam completely and began undressing piece by piece until my boxer shorts. I intentionally turn side way as I push down my shorts slowly and by the time I removed it she could only see my ass.

I began to masturbate and slowly turn to face the webcam. As she watched, she began to touch her breasts with one hand and touching her groin area with the other under her dress.

"You will feel more comfy if you remove your dress".... I pm her.

She then slowly remove her dress revealing her breasts and panties and continue to touch herself.  After a while,  she began to remove her panties until she is.... fully naked.

She had the largest B cup perky breasts with huge dark nipples and was shaved down south and I told her to turn around slowly so that i could admire her tight round ass.

While her ass was facing her cam, she bent down revealing her pink wet pussy and butt hole. the next moment, she was applying some lube over her holes and then her large dildo appeared. wasting no time, she gradually position it onto her butt hole and gently pushing it into her ass.... damn her. seeing what she did, i didnt last long. the moment her dildo was fully into her ass, i shot a big load onto my keyboard!!!! despite slowing my jerking motion.

She was also having a good time riding her dildo for another 10 minutes until she climaxed.... she left her dildo sticking in her ass like a tail walking to get herself a drink and while cleaning up her cunt juice..... what a good sport she was. before we end our cam fun, she said,

"i want you to do what i did on our next chat ok"... and then she went off-line.....

Unfortunately... that "next chat" never happen. She went invisible-mode and that was the last time we chatted.

No comments:

Post a Comment