How to retain sexy cam chatters as regular chat friends

We all know its not easy to retain any online female chatters who are either friendly, open minded, willing to watch you do anything and most importantly don't mind showing on cam.

I had been a regular chatter on yahoo messenger in the past and i had a handful of regular female chatters whom we chatted on and offline on a regular basis. Even meeting up for physical activities.

I'm sure many would love to know how I did it, so here's how....

I'm going to cover the following details which I learnt along the way from my mistakes.

sexy and horny malaysian girl
Yahoo Messenger naked cam chat

PATIENCE


Looking for long term chatters of your choice demands patience. This is akin to fishing whereby you will likely hook some small fishes which can just fills your hunger desires. But you will have to repeat the process. Time consuming and only satisfy your desires temporarily.

BE NICE AND WELL MANNERED

Do you like someone to keep pestering you to do something that you don't like? I'm very sure nobody likes it and that includes me. Ask nicely even if they reply with hostility because you are looking for something in which you know who can give it to you.

GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER

Once you established a contact, do not jump straight into your intention. You need to find out if they are willing to chat about anything by creating small talks with them and determine how fast they get back to you and their proactiveness. Ask for permission to add them and find out how often they chat online. Chat them up whenever you see them online but do remember to give them space by not bothering them too often. Over time, they should get more comfortable with you.

KNOW THEIR PSYCHOLOGY

Generally speaking, most are more acceptable to anyone who appears to be less pushy and commanding. Some like you to be direct in your approach but softly as they don't know you at all in the first place. At initial contact, I usually give them hint that I wont mind showing them if they request for me to do so and stop the topic before they throw me out. I would also ask if they would show on cam if I request in a joking manner so as not to make them feel obliged. Until they go off guard, they will also start to ask if they can request to watch you show on cam. The process could take months or if you are good, in a matter of weeks but its worth the wait because you will keep them happy playing on cam for a long while. Who knows if you get better at it you could also meet them up for some live physical activities. Perhaps with 2 at a time like me.

Good Luck :)